Saturday, June 26, 2010

a rosen summer evening

This is an uncharacteristically busy Saturday so instead of posting a short theme that I wrote today, I am actually posting a choral piece I wrote inspired by a poem of the same name by Joey Weast. Because Finale Allegro doesn't allow actual vocals and even as tempted as I am to record myself singing all the parts (sarcasm) this mp3 doesn't have any of the actual words. So you can just read the original poem at his blog here:



http://opaquewriting.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-rosen-summer-evening.html

5 comments:

  1. :D I wish I could hear it with words. I think you should definitely record yourself singing all the parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Agree. Also, *an.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If enough people ask I will. I'll try at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to hear it with words, as well. Is this enough people yet? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should record it!

    Danny Fong

    ReplyDelete