Friday, June 25, 2010

First Official Post

Ok,here is the first official post. That still doesn't mean I'm not done testing things though. I'm not sure if I still want to actually record my voice giving an intro for each individual post. I might just do all my explanations on here.

Anyways, back to the original topic. Today's post really just started with me messing around with extended chords on my piano. Eventually I did come up with a progression that I thought sounded nice and a melody followed after that actually really easily. But of course the hardest part for me was actually extending it past the first few measures.




BTW: Why did I choose a violin and harpsichord to play it? I have no clue. lol

1 comment:

  1. I liked it. I'm not sure why you chose those particular instruments, but the timbre of the two creates a unique feel that I was digging. Rennaisance sounds, almost.

    ReplyDelete